ADVERTISEMENT

Monday, August 10, 2009

A mother’s tear…

woman n tears Why are you crying? a young boy asked his mom…

“Because I am a woman,” she told him

“I don’t understand,” he said

His mom just hugged him and said… “And you never will, but that’s OK.”

imagesCAPARPJ2 Not satisfied, later the boy asked his father “Why do mom seem to cry for no reason?”

“All women cry for no reason”, was all his Dad could say.

The little boy grew up to be a man and still wondered why. So, finally he asked God… “Dear God, why do women cry so easily?”

imagesCAOKE6M7 God answered;

“When I made woman,

I decided that she had to be special,

I made her shoulders strong enough

to carry the weight of the world,

yet,

made her arms gentle enough to give comfort…

I gave her the inner strengthimagesCABN34F9

to endure childbirth

and the rejection that many times would come

even from her own children.

I gave her a hardness

that allows her to keep going and take care of

her family and friends,family

even when everyone gives up,

through sickness and fatigue

without complaining…

I gave her the sensitivity to love her childrenimagesCARHAOXO

under any and all circumstances.

Even when her child has hurt her badly…imagesCAOHR8P6

She has the very special power

to make a child’s boo-boo feel better and

to quell a teenager’s anxiety and fears…

imagesCA8RGLVI I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite faults

and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart…

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes test her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly…

 For all of this hard work, i also gave her tear to shed.imagesCAG36WRR

It is hers to use whenever needed and it is her only weakness…

when you see her cry, tell her how  much you love her,

and all she does for everyone and

even though she may still cry,

but you will have made her heart feel good.

A mother is special!imagesCAX6E55P

source: world wide web

imagesCAQ52YEZ Dedicated to all mothers…

God Bless for every tear shed…

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ADVERTISEMENT

Locations of visitors to this page