ADVERTISEMENT

Monday, September 7, 2009

Food and Sahoor…

Writing this for the benefit of my non-Muslim friends and non-local readers…

A knowledge to all… it’s the holy month of Ramadan. Yesterday, 6th. September was mid month..  and it was the first time I missed it! I just slept through it, waking up only when Azan was in the air… oh! oh! oh!  I am really sorry. Our sahoor (last meal before we begin fasting) ends at 5:40am… and due to this, everyone in the house had to fast ‘extra hours’.

Therefore, to make it up, the next day, I made something special…

‘Prawns and Squid Tom Yam’DSC00065and

‘Scrambled Egg in Black Pepper Honey sauce’. DSC00066

Put in some garnishing for the soup… cut up some fresh tomatoes and cucumber, and serve it with steaming hot rice!!!

How is that for a meal at 5am??

Ramadan Mubarak folks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ADVERTISEMENT

Locations of visitors to this page