ADVERTISEMENT

Friday, January 8, 2010

If children live with…

children

I first came across this poem while managing a play centre for children between six months to seven years old back in 2005. I copied it, and kept it, but misplaced.. (oh!! it’s there somewhere in the piles of books) it. I had no idea where to seek this, did not remember much except the “If children live with…”

However, it was my lucky streak when i found this book (it was the last piece) on the shelves of a book store… and grab it I did!! As what many comments you’d find here on the web itself, the poem, even though written just to meet up with the authors ~ Dorothy Nolte deadline for her column, has a wisdom that many would agree to.

I’m sharing this for the benefit of the young parents, as a gentle reminder to the seasoned parents and to individuals in understanding another persons character (the ‘what could have been the problem’ factor)…

CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE

front cover   back cover

 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ADVERTISEMENT

Locations of visitors to this page