ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daddy, how was I born?

This is a cute joke that came in my mail. Just a month ago, in one of my group talk, it became a topic of discussion on ‘how to’ or ‘would you’ explain this to an inquisitive child. Being a Malaysian, this is hardly a topic anyone wants to go into unless cornered… (so, to speak).Well, my parents never explain-ed! 

smile_teethsmile_nerdsmile_party

The Joke: (I believe the daddy must have been an IT guy) smile_wink

A little boy goes to his father and asks ‘Daddy, how was I born?’
 
The father answers, 'Well…, Son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room and Googled each other.  There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

v

v

v

v

You got Maleguy_handsacrossamerica!!

 

smile_thinkingDo you think it helped the child? At all?? smile_sarcastic

p.s. ~  Looking at what is going on throughout the world now, it is a responsibility of parents to explain this to children. It’s not only the scientific side of it but the emotional too. Children wants to know and curiosity can lead to many things, open many doors. Therefore, when something bad happens… it’s not the child that should be blamed but the adults who has on purpose, ‘forget’ to educate such an important subject.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ADVERTISEMENT

Locations of visitors to this page