ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kuala Terengganu ~ Islamic Heritage Park (1)

This is a continuation from Amateur at Work ~ Kuala Terengganu. The Islamic Heritage Park was what attracted me to go on this trip. So, just before leaving for Kuala Lumpur, that was where I was again. That day, I saw it all for myself. Pulau Wan Man

Reaching the main entrance, I was engulfed with an overwhelming feeling. 21 replicas on the scale of 1:8 of the actual building (built with specification of the original plan). Again with the Sony Cybershot I prepared myself for the journey…

DSC03815

Masjid Negara, Kuala Lumpur 

DSC03809

DSC03810

DSC03811

DSC03813 

My first stop was the National Mosque of Kuala Lumpur. From there, I was able to view most of the theme park. I snapped from a distance, the neighboring miniatures before taking close-ups. As, I walked down the stairs where the miniature of Kuala Lumpur Mosque was, I opted to walk from one miniature to another. A huge area to cover and it was a hot day…

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ADVERTISEMENT

Locations of visitors to this page