ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

passing by Presinct 5 n 6 Putrajaya…

to continue on Putrajaya

Putrajaya_City_Precinct

From the Iron Mosque  I passed the Palace of Justice which was across the Perbadanan Putrajaya

DSC_0051

and I drove to another area I’ve never been to; the International Convention Centre

DSC_0101 DSC_0100DSC_0068

which is in Precinct 5, Putrajaya.

DSC_0070DSC_0071

left n bottom left: Pullman Putrajaya Hotel in view. right: Boat Docks bottom right: the high rise in progress

DSC_0078DSC_0080 DSC_0082DSC_0079

from the boat docks, I see the other side of the hotel, the swimming complex in Presinct 6, the tower where you watch the water sports activities (Water Sports Complex) and on the right, I spotted young and new photographers with their model… (I am even newer at this). It was really funny to watch. I see many young married couples, Chinese, Malay and Indian in their wedding gowns with their professional photographers and make-up artist at work too. Well… the background scenery is something else eh…

DSC_0106

it’s getting late.. I can’t help but to quickly stop and snap.. this was taken at the end of the Seri Gemilang Bridge on Heritage Square.

DSC_0128DSC_0137

now driving out of Putrajaya altogether, passing the Seri Saujana Bridge. Driving out, you’ll see the Iron Mosque on the right hand side. Picture on the right is the highway that takes you to the express links back to  Kuala Lumpur City.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ADVERTISEMENT

Locations of visitors to this page